About the Show
Now a biennial event, IFEX Philippines is your premier international sourcing hub for the finest ethnic Asian food, ingredients and raw materials.
Since 2004, the show has provided food and beverage companies the key venue to promote their products globally and establish and strengthen links with international buyers, importers, and retailers.
Who have sourced from IFEX Philippines?
|| 16-19 May 2013
|10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Open to trade buyers and general public
|TOTAL EXHIBIT AREA
|G/F Halls 1 - 4
2/F, Function Rooms
1 - 4
- Halal, Kosher, Organic, Natural and
Health Food Products
- Fresh and Processed Tropical Fruits and Vegetables
- Fresh, Frozen, and Value-Added Seafood
- Tropical Banner Products (Coconut, Mango, Banana and Pineapple)
- Commodities (Tuna, Sugar, Rice and Corn)
- Ingredients, Sauces and Condiments
- Wine and Beverages
- Coffee, Tea and Cocoa
- Bakery Products, Snacks and Confectioneries
- National Brands
- Allied Industries (Franchising, Hotel and Restaurants, Retail Chains, Culinary Schools, Shipping, Packaging, Refrigeration, Post-Harvest, Machinery and
- Food Manufacturers
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Institutional Suppliers
- Allied Business Support Organizations (BSOs)
- Government Agencies
- Trading firms
- Retail Chains
- Service Providers
- Health and Fitness
- General Public