IFEX Philippines is the country’s biggest international trade fair highlighting Asian ethnic food and ingredients.
It is the only business-to-business and export-oriented food show in the Philippines designed for local and international food companies to meet and transact with the world’s top buyers.
19-21 May 2017
World Trade Center Metro Manila
Philippine Trade Training Center
10:00am - 7:00pm
For Trade Buyers
19-21 May | All exhibit areas
(Halls A-C are strictly for business-to-business transactions only.)
For the General Public
19-20 May | The Marketplace only
21 May | All exhibit areas
(Hall D is for retail selling.)
- Registration is required before entry.
- Walk-in trade buyers are allowed free access upon presentation of business card.
- Senior citizens and students with valid IDs are entitled to 20% discount.
- Your badge may be used to access IFEX Philippines Exhibit on 19-21 May 2017.
- Proper business attire is encouraged.
- A “No ID, No Entry” policy will be enforced.
- Picture-taking and sketching of products will not be allowed without prior consent of the exhibitors concerned.
- Entry of guests below 12 years old inside the exhibit area is subject to prevailing rules during the show. Only infants and toddlers in carriage may be permitted at the Exporters' Hall.
- CITEM reserves the right to refuse entry to persons who do not comply with the show rules.
Asia’s ethnic food and ingredients show on its 11th edition!
An exciting all-inclusive trade event in Asia
The International Food Exhibition (IFEX) Philippines is one of the biggest showcases of the Philippines’ and Asia's ethnic and specialty food, tropical fruits, vegetables, seafood, beverages, bakery and confectionery products, meat and poultry, Halal-certified products, as well as natural, organic, and healthy food products.
A venue to connect with the world’s biggest buyers
IFEX Philippines is a fast-rising Asian marketplace where sellers of unique tropical flavors, products, innovations, and services are linked with international buyers, importers, and retailers, propelling for bigger international presence, wider variety of products, and world-class features.
A gateway to Asia
Ideal and strategic haven for trade ventures, host Philippines is just a few hours away from all Southeast Asian capital cities and is acknowledged as one of the fastest growing economies in the region. It boasts of its buoyant food industry driven by a vibrant food manufacturing sector, an aggressively expanding retail chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets, and a robust food service industry.