FOOD FOR THE SOUL
Harvest | Rites & Rituals | Feast
The art of preparing Asian cuisine is a slow, calculated process. From the harvest field, to the pan, and onto the plate, the gastronomic journey to this side of the world is always a pleasant one. It tells the story of time-tested cooking rituals. It boasts of distinct flavors. It promises a soulful enjoyment of the feast on hand.
The flavors of the Far east are meant to satisfy the discriminating palate. Each plate, each bowl is a culinary treat that speaks of a rich culinary history, eclectic food culture, and age-old heritage skills. Each bite tells of the storied past of culinary masters who have perfected the art of cooking. The taste is truly a feast to the soul---and even much more.
Asian heritage food celebrates life to the fullest. With gusto.
21 - 24 MAY 2015
SMX CONVENTION CENTER
PASAY CITY, PHILIPPINES
- 89% of world aquaculture output
- 86% of the world’s fish farmers
- 42% of world fruit production
- 69% of the world’s mangoes
- 46% of the world’s pineapples
- 20% of the world’s papayas
GROWING ECONOMIC INFLUENCE
- 3rd largest intra-regional trade bloc
- US $4.9B volume of intraregional Food & Beverage Trade
- 50% of total Asian trade is intraregional
- Free Trade Agreements with ASEAN nations, China, India, Japan, Korea and New Zealand
GLOBALIZED DEMAND-DRIVEN POPULATION
- Over 18 Muslims and emerging Halal market
- 43% of expected wordlwide consumption from Asia’s middle class by 2030
- Multicultural tastes and preferences that drive food trends - e.g., convenient and ready-to-eat meals premium labels, healthy and functional food
IFEX PHILIPPINES: AN OFFICIAL EVENT OF APEC SUMMIT 2015
The International Food Exhibition (IFEX) Philippines is one of the trade events selected to be a parallel activity to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit in 2015.
IFEX PHILIPPINES GEARS UP FOR ITS MOST EXCITING EDITION EVER
The 10th edition of the biggest and most respected food trade event in the Philippines will be held on May 21-24, 2015 at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City.
The Right Place to Find the Right Match for your Business
Explore new doors at the Business-Matching Venue, a special platform for integrated business-matching services made to help you meet potential partners in expanding your business!
- Optimized Sourcing Made Possible through Exclusive Buyer Programs
- IFEX Philippines has a special program that gives buyers an exclusive service and incentive package, designed to ensure maximized business opportunities with our exhibitors. Don’t miss the chance for stress-free sourcing, one-on-one business meetings with targeted suppliers, and more when you become a Top Grocer or a VIB!
- New, Exciting Opportunities at G-Mart
- Maximize your business opportunities when you meet elite Philippine food exporters ready for private labeling arrangements of retail products in a special setting called the Grocers’ Exchange Mart (G-Mart)!
- Delectable Treats from the Partner Cities’ Food Entrepreneurs
- Different food finds ranging from pastries to condiments, ethnic food, and seafood developed and improved by food entrepreneurs from the cities of Taguig, Pasig, Quezon, and Dagupan through the Partner City Program await you! An offshoot of the Partner Region Program, PCP seeks to help small and medium-scale food producers and manufacturers become competitive players in the food trade, resulting to the increase in the sector’s contribution to the country’s total food exports.
- Halal Food at IFEX Philippines
- The global halal trade is estimated to be worth USD2.3 trillion. While halal food products have a ready market among the world's Muslim population estimated at around 2 billion, halal food is consumed by even non-Muslim consumers because it has become synonymous with the highest standards of food safety. Source premium and safe halal-certified food products at IFEX Philippines!
Wide Array of Food Choices from APEC for the World
Healthier and natural food finds made for multicultural tastes and preferences are set to please the world’s palate at the newest feature of the show, the TasteAPEC@IFEX! Meet and partner with Asia Pacific companies producing the trendiest and hottest APEC food brands.
© copyright ifexphilippines.com